We Fix Money customers return to the site for a reason.
Want to know why customers love We Fix Money. Let’s hear it from the horse’s mouth. WeFixMoney.com has a “Great” rating on Trustpilot. That means that most customers give WeFixMoney a 4-star review or higher. Plus, WeFixMoney has an “A” Rating with the Better Business Bureau.
What are customers saying about WeFixMoney.com?
The most popular way customers describe WeFixMoney.com says a lot about the ease of experience. Recently, we modified the form on our site, so that the experience is now easier than ever before.
When you visit our site, getting an emergency installment loan, you can know whether you are connected with a lender without all the hassle.
The process is quick.
Most of our customers are impressed with how fast they can get through the process.
When a customer desperately needs money, a quick process can make a world of a difference. Our fastest loan option allows customers to get the same business day funding when you apply in the morning.
You can trust We Fix Money.
We Fix Money works hard to keep customers safe. More than ever, having security online is important. That’s why customers trust WeFixMoney.com for their fast loan options.
WeFixMoney works under the guidelines of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA). The OLA helps to protect consumers against financial predators online. The minute someone nefariously gets ahold of your banking information or social security number your financial health is at risk.
If you want more information on how We Fix Money works to keep customer information safe, visit this link.
Here are the guidelines that WeFixMoney.com operates under to keep you safe:
OLA Best Practices Overarching Guidelines:
- Ensure consumers are making educated financial decisions by fully disclosing all loan terms in a transparent and easy to understand way.
- Give consumers a chance to change their mind by maintaining a reasonable cancellation policy.
- Be a company in good standing with the officials and regulatory bodies that govern you. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Never engage in activities that are unfair, abusive or deceptive.
- Help consumers help themselves by providing referrals to credit counseling, education, and assistance when appropriate.
- Use advertising and marketing practices that promote the responsible use of short-term credit services. Do not engage in any false, misleading or deceptive advertising campaigns.
- Take applications from consumers and originate loans consistent with all applicable laws.
- Ensure that payments are authorized and processed consistent with federal laws and that consumers fully understand the options for sustained use of loans.
- Provide comprehensive website security and fraud prevention practices that include timely and accurate reports on loan activity, consumer notification of account use, and validation of routing numbers.
- Always treat consumers with respect and use fair, professional and non-abusive collection practices. Never use unlawful threats, intimidation or harassment to collect accounts.
- Appropriately manage third-party service providers to ensure that consumer information is shared and protected consistent with applicable law.